The website you’re reading likely looks and feels a little differently, because we’ve recently added new features and upgrades.
Here are some of the changes we’ve made to improve your user experience:
- Sleeker, more user-friendly design – you should find the information you want more quickly and easily
- An easy-to-use navigation menu at the top of the homepage, and less scrolling to find the news you want
- Prominent access to market information
- Better multimedia integration – look for more videos in the months ahead
- Easy access to weather information, easy participation in polls, and more
- Fully integrated news from partner sites that is relevant to you
- Easier access to current and previous digital editions
- Better look and feel on mobile devices
- Easier to comment on and share thoughts and feedback on stories
This has been a big effort within Farm Journal Media, and we’re pleased with the results. As with any technology effort, though, we’re not done making improvements. We hope you find the new design intuitive and useful.