#PORKtober isn't over yet! But, in case you missed it, here are the best posts on PorkBusiness.com so far. During PORKtober, we celebrate the pork industry – the farmers who work every day to produce food for the world, the scientists and industry leaders who strive to find answers to the challenges the industry faces and the consumers who enjoy tasty pork as part of a healthy lifestyle. Go share these fun posts celebrating pork with all your friends.
1. We think pigs are pretty amazing. Did you know an adult pig can run up to 11 miles per hour? Not too shabby!
2. Tailgate parties. Harvest meals. Fall bonfires. October is one of our favorite times of the year and the perfect month to celebrate our favorite food – pork.
3. We know pigs are loud, but just how loud can a pig squeal be?
4. #NationalPorkMonth wouldn't be complete without this popular quote from Winston Churchill!
5. "4-H cultivates the value of book KNOWLEDGE and commonsense, which yields a HEART that desires to serve and HANDS that aren’t afraid to get dirty."
6. Pigs make our day - this photo says it all!
7. Either you love bacon or you’re wrong.
Also check out these stories: