Farm Journal Field Days will be back starting at 8 a.m. CDT this morning! Here are a few highlights for another fun-filled and information-packed day.
Login to Farm Journal Field Days Live Now to Start the Day!
Today’s agenda highlights include:
- Early Riser Session: The Politics of Agriculture. Farmers Talk Trade, Policy and 2020 Election (Learn more.)
9 a.m. - Noon
- Predicting Chaos – Weather Risk in Production Agriculture
- 2020 Cash Rental Negotiations: Overcome the Noise and Negotiate Like a Pro
- Farm Journal Live & #FarmON Highlights
- Used Machinery Values, Trends and Predictions
- How Do I Motivate “Joe” and Myself?
- What Farmers Must Know About the Evolving Food Consumer
- Networking at the Beer Garden hosted by Zach Johnson (aka the Millennial Farmer) and Mitchell Hora of the Field Work Podcast
Plus...check out the learning pavilions for specialized content and product showcases you can view live and on demand
- Crop Pavilion
- Livestock Pavilion
- Business & Grain Marketing
- Technology & Machinery
- Ag Retail
- Lifestyle & Rural America
- Machinery Pete
- Farming for Today + Tomorrow
Don’t forget to visit the Expo Hall where you can visit leading ag businesses and event sponsors.
As a registered attendee you have a chance to win one of 1,000 prizes throughout the Farm Journal Field Days virtual event!
We look forward to seeing you there! For the best Farm Journal Field Days virtual event experience, login via desktop computer or ipad.
Register here (it’s free!)
Once you sign up you’ll receive an email with your login details.
Already registered? Click here to login.
Farm Journal Field Days is a new farm show designed to provide farm and ranch leaders across America with three days of virtual discussion, tours, solutions, entertainment and information from key industry leaders that is accessible from anywhere. It’s taking place this week – Aug. 25-27. Register now to join the fun!